Accessibility statement for it’s everyone’s journey
This accessibility statement applies to www.everyonesjourney.dft.gov.uk. This website is run by the Department for Transport. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability
How accessible this website is
- We are not aware of any parts of this website that are not fully accessible. If you find any areas of this website that are not fully accessible, please contact us at EveryonesJourney@dft.gov.uk
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: EveryonesJourney@dft.gov.uk
- We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 3 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: EveryonesJourney@dft.gov.uk
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Department for Transport is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non-compliance with accessibility regulation
We are not aware of any parts of this website that are non-compliant with accessibility regulation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared in October 2019. It was last reviewed on Tuesday 22 March 2022.
This website was last tested on Thursday 17 March 2022. The test was carried out by Domarn Limited.